Friday, May 07, 2004

Tired Friday

Quote of the Day: The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes. -- Bella Abzug

In the doctor's office and have no desire to write fiction. Hugh Jackman was on TV, talking up Van Helsing. He has got the greatest smile.

Not wanting to think is because I didn't crawl into bed until midnight. Chad had to do laundry; I had to finish the cover art. Skipped my writing hour and traffic slowed me down. I hate that soul sucking commute.

I took the finished Mother's Day prject to Kinko's before work. WHEEE! Only around $4 per book. I guess they expect people to buy more than one. I finally decided on what I want as binding and getting that done after work.

Saturday is cast call and I'll be having a gang at my house again. SO that means cleaning enough room for them tonight. Ugh, it's always a problem with the furniture. And I can't put anything on the porches as a temporary measure, 'cause the porches are filled with garage sale stuff from my family. I can't win that fight; I've been battling it over a year now.

I really just need a month off to go through everything and sort it, toss it, or put it on the computer and then toss it. Course I need that month for yard work, writing, building a joust field, etc. Maybe I'll take stress leave next.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: