Thursday, May 06, 2004

I Should Know Better

Roughly twelve hours without allergy meds equals one miserable day. I took something this morning, but everything neck up still hurts.

Figured out what happened to my board sigs, and the same thing happened to all the pics I put up. :p I'll fix that on a slower basis. Plus that gives me a chance to put all Morning's pics in one directory.

Finally finished the copyediting work last night. Have to finish the cover art tonight. Looking like a Saturday mailing date on this project. I'll have to redraw the katana, it got smudged. And then have to figure out shading with PaintShop.

It's Walky! has had its first casualty, or a precog casualty. Either way, I wasn't too convinced with the hype of killing off the characters before now.

I think the blog will work better if I divide up the rambles from the exercises. I'm going back and edit the others, and start that today.

I have a go ahead on the script idea. Now revisioning won't be hard; I've done that before. I don't know about dialogue. There are some bits and lines I just love, but should I leave them out because they're from a different writer? TMNT had it easier, I think.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: