Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Hangover

Nothing worse than being hungover and done nothing the night before to warrant it. But then a crying binge, not going to bed till 11pm, and then having my cat wake me up at 2am add up to me wanting to crawl back into bed after shooting out the sun.

At least there's no puking.

On the other hand, that would've kept me home for sure. But that would have left work with only one batcher today. Too conscientious and it happened just two weeks ago.

Off May 31st, woot!

I think the Excedrin and caffine have kicked in finally. What a night.

How to answer Jazzie's question. Differences of perception made worse by a temper tantrum from me. We're working it out.

Course I never got to do what I needed to do, which is work on the Mother's Day project. I forgot that I had ran out of tracing paper and I need an outline of the pics for cover art. I'm not fighting with PaintShop just to get an outline. While I'm thinking about it, I should probably greyscale my insignia. Of course, I was in no condition to copyedit last night either. I'll probably start on that during lunch after I type this blog and my writing hour. I need to get it in the mail on Thursday.

Ugh, out of time for the exercises again. I think I might need to make those separate posts.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: