Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Good suggestions but...

... you don't have to live with my mother. *Sigh* Yes, I feel that I'm being taken advantage of, and having my chi all depressed ain't making that any better, but now that they've decided to start selling the shit, I can't do anything. If I do, I have to sell it and I hate doing that. Plus two other households are involved along with the weather.

I asked when they have the next one planned for. "We haven't planned that. Have to do more cleaning and get more stuff out." If I haul it to the needy now, it's going to be "Kindra cost us hundreds of dollars." And more junk will be on my porches.

What good will losing my temper do? It'll be "Kindra's acting crazy again. How can she be against us making money when Mom's unemployed, Dad's working in underpaid spurts, and Kai doesn't pay any of the bills and has to save up for her test so she can get a real job. (Yet she has money to go buy any DVD she wants, GRRRRR!)

Everybody get it yet? WHAT I WANT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

Sure I'll try to be firm. I'll say you've got till June 17th to get rid of it. Then it will storm every fucking weekend. And then I'll be out of line for not letting them have one more sale.

If it was a week or a month of this verbal abuse, I'd take it. But Mom will bring it back up and dwell on it till the day she dies. So I can't win and I might as well keep all the shit and call into work and tell them I've been barricaded in, can they find me a remote office job I can do from home? They don't want me to have pretty clean porches you can sit on. If they did, the two weeks at the beginning wouldn't have turned into six months. They wouldn't have piled MORE shit on after I rented a storage unit and shoved everything around so the furniture wouldn't get ruined.

And now I have to spend the whole goddamned day feeling depressed about it because there isn't anything I can do to resolve the stupid situation that won't turn into a family bloodbath!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: