Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Crossroads: An Author Self-Interrogation Chapter 1 Question 17

Quote of the Day: There's one sure way of telling when politicians aren't telling the truth--their lips move. -- Felicity Kendall

Crossroads: An Author Self-Interrogation Chapter 1

17). What scares you to death?


Snakes. I hate snakes. I understand why they are a neccessary part of the chain of life and vow to stay out of their way if they stay out of mine. Once I convinced my great-grandmother to attack a pile of leaves that I thought was a snake.

Chad warned me last night that he saw a snake underneath the Inn. To explain, Chad lives in one of the buildings on the RenFaire site; upstairs in an apartment, downstairs is the demo area and kitchen. I told him that he would know what happened if he heard a scream and I was on the second floor balcony. Or in the tree.

Like the stupid geese weren't bad enough.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: