That'll be my self-righteous tendency baring its head. I will be on this job for 10 years come May with the same coworkers. But I have no idea how long it will take for them to decide that is a personality quirk that isn't going away and they can stop lecturing me about it.
Back to the topic I wanted to deal with: no strange brain fog last night. So keep water on the desk to sip throughout the day is back on the must do list. I slept better last night after washing dishes. So I don't know if the old tale "Never go to bed with a dirty sink" is true or if the combination of steam and dish soap makes me sleepy. *shrug* Now to figure out where I stand on the Big Rocks.
Work Big Rocks
- Financial paperwork is planning the budget for this paycheck and March.
- FFGarret posts: counts as website hour: need to write one and edit the other and post.
- Challenge Fanmix: counts as website hour: need to write entry and post for after contest
- BMFM: Turbo: counts as writing hour: email former beta readers since I fell off the radar
- Tin Man: Kink: counts as writing hour: editing
- Zy's Novel: counts as writing hour: add background material to wiki
- Strix: counts as writing hour: add background material to wiki
Home Big Rocks
- The inbox: I have divided it into financial paperwork and everything else. And the financial paperwork is the smaller pile! It's not often I get to say that. I need to buckle down and concentrate on just the inbox until I find the bottom.
- Back bedroom: seal the leak
- Phone: Set up the new voicemail
- Taxes: DO THEM!
- Tin Man: Dragons & Memories: counts as writing hour: need to link to Ref. Wiki and depends on Ref. Wiki moving online
- Tin Man/Alice: Making Whole: counts as writing hour - make title banner and other illustrations
- Tin Man: Pirates: counts as writing hour: editing is waiting on beta reader
- Circulation Desk Dev.: counts as website hour: upload changes to Prod. Site (i.e. getting Ref. Wiki online) and a massive headache because of issues. Find the duplicate entry and see if I can connect MySQL Workbench to the server
- Library Dev.: counts as website hour: upload pages once links to Ref. Wiki are fixed
- FFGarret Dev.: counts as website hour: fix CSS--find out why the Zen-created theme doesn't show up on the local server and start it on the prod. site if need be
- Challenge Fanmix: counts as website hour: make cover art
- Challenge Icons: counts as website hour: make them.
That makes things much clearer. Depending on "what do i want to work on" has had me dwelling on the stuff I can only do at home, which is aggravating when I have things to do while I'm at work.