Monday, May 10, 2004

Cleaning Fit (Flashback May 9, 2004)

It was a free day. Of course, instead of sitting and trying to write, I go on a cleaning spree.

Not right at first though. I saw my company off first, and then gave Mom her Mother's Day gift. She loved the bistro plates I found.

Then I puttered around the office. Tried to get the HP LaserJet printer I liberated from Dad working. It hasn't so far. I'm hoping a new toner cartridge will do the trick.

Next came shoving everything around in the office. Cleaned off the desk and moved most of that into the living room so I can go through it. I want to put another chair into my office, but I don't know if I have room for it. Do know I don't have room with all the crates and piles of boxes that I usually keep stacked in there.

Break time almost over.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: