Monday, May 03, 2004

Mondays Suck

Quote of the Day: I have a brain and a uterus, and I use both. -- Patricia Schroeder

Nobody is ever ready to start work again.

Apparantly I'm in the doghouse with everyone now. No answers to any of my emails. Don't know why either. I commented on Red's art. Apparantly Red didn't like what I said, delted the thread, and slammed Red Planet as being the cause of it all. I stood up for the board and my comment, and emailed her. I guess it's true, nobody like being told they're acting like an idiot; no answer to my email and Red's next post was to tell everyone else they had no worries. So yes, the problem is with me. No answer to my second email. Maybe my tone was too harsh. Why should I be harsh? Deleting a whole thread because you have a problem with one entry is stupid. And if the person who wrote it is your friend, what is wrong with contacting them with the problem? And I'm supposed to take anything dished out to my stories with a smile on my face, and everyone else gets to stomp their feet? Okay, so I'm mad and hurt.

Don't know why I'm bothering to blog all this. Not like they're reading it. I've been dumped, which on the Internet sounds just like a modem hanging up. If I'm wrong just TELL ME I'M WRONG! Don't abandon me. Don't leave me out in the cold.

I never should have wrote how much that hurts me. Gave everyone a weapon now. "Just ignore her and she'll slink away."

Sorry for bothering any reader out there with this, but Mondays suck worse when you've been abandoned by who you thought were your friends and you could be honest to without that happening.

Read Free!
The BookWorm