Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Crossroads: An Author Self-Interrogation Chapter 1 Question 12

Quote of the Day: In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. -- Margaret Thatcher

Crossroads: An Author Self-Interrogation Chapter 1

12). What have been your most powerful sexual or romantic experiences?


Don't worry, I'll keep it clean. Actually because anything dirty is none of your damn business.

Faire had just ended, was it one week or two? Amazing what details are clear and what falls away as unimportant. It was before Angel left for Arizona, and I was at the Inn to watch a movie, and trying to make out without hurting Angel's feelings. He had just had a very public and painful breakup with another cast member. It was time for me to go home and Chad walked me out to my car. We ended up walking around the lake, to the joust field, back to my car, avoiding the other groups of rovers, and talking. And we finally talked about us. And more kissing.

Have you heard a really good kiss described as "curling your toes"? Those were the kisses on that moonlit, December night.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: