Monday, May 10, 2004

Second Tries

Quote of the Day: Our struggle today is not to have a female Einstein get appointed as an assistant professor. It is for a woman schlemiel to get as quickly promoted as a male schlemiel. -- Bella Abzug

Well I packed the Mother's Day project to mail and forgot the money stuff I packed to figure out my budget for this check. Sometimes you just get can't win. I didn't want to deal with money today anyway, so maybe I have won.

The living room still has the office mess. I'm going to have to work on that tonight. It's ridiculous that in order to clean one room, you must clutter up at least two more. It's looking like time to reorganize the books, since I'm running out of shelf room again. I'm probably going to switch over the the Dewey Decimal system for nonfiction, as my current groups are inadequate. That's going to make reorganizing the database fun. At least I made progress in separating crucial money mail from the non-crucial and probably junk mail.

And after I through with the office, it'll be time to go through the FILES *cue scary organ music*. The files in question are the ones I've been carting since before college. A lot of them I want/need to keep, but in a digital format.

I like the changes they've made to Blogger; it's working pretty good.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: