Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Growling with frustration

Quote of the Day: Winning may not be everything, but losing has little to recommend it. -- Senator Dianne Feinstein

I'm going to end up hurting that child, as Jazzie called her. Hurt her badly. She seems to be under the impression that we are equals. Hardly. We may see the Ogress tromping again if Red even bothers reading that thing she calls a story with no plot structure, character development, or empathy and sees what she did to Stoker. Right, like that has validity from the series which her last post (the one that has me ticked off because I can't go to Finland and ram her teeth down her throat) claims ALL her stories have. Bull-fucking-shit.

She is right about one thing, you can't please every reader. And I'm not trying to. I'm just sick and tired of it being said that blank is morally wrong and I must be some sick twisted fuck to even think that way.

*Sigh* That's probably reading too much into it. But when you work with people who are always calling you crazy, your family thinks your a little off, you know alcoholism and child molestation run in your family--hey true insanity can't be that far away. Some days you feel like you're right on the abyss, other days are great. You go to fandom to seek acceptance over at least something you share in common. Not expecting total agreement, that's boring. But acceptance means EVERYONE's views are valid. Even the person who sees Throttle and Vinnie as the hottest slash couple around.

But no, something is wrong with me because I like to explore a particular fertile what-if. And it must be fertile, given how may stories have branched off the idea.

Okay, so I'm taking it too personally. I'm working on some ideas, purposily exploring tangents and what-ifs I have left alone, and letting the subject drop. AND SHE'S GOING TO PUNCH ME!

In reflection, it's probably a good thing there's an ocean between us. I've managed to keep my hot head from landing me in jail this long, I'd hate to break the record. I don't care what the rest of the bitch's bullshitting post says. After I apologized mid-rant, after she's claimed I've got a psychological agenda for everything I write (see the Stoker story for that lovely bit of hypocrisy), after I answered her rather nicely giving how I was feeling at the time on Unofficial's Board (the moronic bitch doesn't even read a goddamned Author's Note when I post a page long one spelling out by episode where I got my what-ifs), I decided that Plan A is the only solution. AND SHE'S HITS ME!

This was supposed to be a nice posting day. Work was calm. I prettied the blog page and made a profile. I was going to chat a little bit, answer a question, and work on money and Zy's novel. Now it's time to hit the road. I'm fine, everything's fine. I've vented and I'm fine. And not the Aerosmith F.I.N.E. either. :p The other mods can handle her or chose not to. I've got Plan A. Though I'm positive she'll find something objectionable in it as well.

Time to go home, work on money, and see if a new Trojan has found my computer. If it has, screw what Chad says about dial-up, the firewall is going back up. No time for the question today.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: