Friday, May 21, 2004

Can I go to the library pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee, Mr. President?

That's right, George W. Bush is the speaker at LSU commencement this morning. Thank the Lord and Lady, I don't have to go! But I have to go to the State Library at lunch since they close at 4:30 and I can't go after work. Will the streets be open by noon? I have no idea.

And Chad is no fun to apologize to. I sent him a grumpy email Thursday morning, then later felt bad about it, and went to go see him after I got off work. "You were cranky, that's all. It didn't bother me." I told him he was no fun to apologize to.

And Wednesday night was spent at Jamie's house visiting with her and Kenn. We didn't end up leaving until 10:30pm. He got dropped off at his apartment, and I went home. :p

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: