Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hey computer gurus!

I have a second internal hard drive that I can't remember how big the space is, and I'm thinking about getting an external hard drive. The issue: I would like a program that automates updates to dump to either the internal or a potential hard drive.

Burning CDs doesn't work because when I get to the files in use on the C drive, it throws an error. I never understood Windows XP's backup system but as near as I can tell it does nothing for actual file content just saves your setting of Windows XP.

I'd prefer to have something that I can give a time to (every Friday at 10am, for example) and everything is saved without me having to do anything. Opensource is great but if I have to pay for a program, a sane price would be nice (under $100).

Is there anything out there?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: