Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Food

I'm doing better this shopping go-around on cooking up the stuff I buy.
  • The tuna steaks with tomatoes and basil = yummy
  • Roasted eggplant and tomatoes = yummy, even though my oven was totally unprepared for the size of the recipe. Next time see what 1 eggplant and 1 tomato can make.
  • Bok choy salad = yuck. I don't like onions in abundance. And I think the salad ended up with more green onion bits than bok choy bits. Nope, not a salad for me. Which will give me some room in the fridge when I throw the rest of it out tonight.

I still have the artichockes and tomato-herb dressing recipe left to do. And I don't know how the meals for the past two weeks ended up some tomatoey. Than I'm ready to not plan meals around them for next week. Tomatoes have a limited shelf-life in my house.

Also make plans to go to this writing convention next year just to see the play.

Time to stop ignoring the homework I have to do.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: