Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mutter, guess nobody wants to read anything

Anyways I forgot to report that current weight on Monday was 195.5 pounds. So it's slower than I like but I also haven't been pushing myself hard in the exercise category (I keep breaking myself when I do try).

Week 5 = 195.5
Week 2 = 199
Week 1 = 205

July 20th Update: I got to wear a size 16 jeans that I haven't fitted into in months for the first time today. They are still a little snug around the belly, but I can start making closet progress--i.e. bring out outfits I got too big to wear back into rotation.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting there!

Um, as for the choice of reading, I guess it would be vampire superheroes.