Sunday, July 29, 2007

I was bad

Spent hours yesterday caught up in research that had absolutely nothing to do with anything I needed to do. However, I managed to get most of the paperwork boxed in the living room dealt with before going to bed. I have my loveseat back now.

Today's plans: finish the homework and submit it so nothing is late for tomorrow. Get started on the money stuff cause I don't know how the hell I can finish it today. Then go to the library and get my reference books out because while the library has open hours for the next three weeks, they are not open when I have time to go in.

I don't know when I'm going to be able to sign-up to keep the carrel either. My paperwork says key turn-in date is July 31st, and I have to work damnit. They couldn't make it the same day I need to go get parking sticker and books. :p

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, but research of any kind is fun :)