- Set up the test version in a subdirectory off of Alt. Biker Mice Site.
- Use test site to figure out
- the need to log in twice
- how to fix the log out so you go to the splash page
- block and page listing users who want to see mature content with their DOBs and showing the check mark is checked yes
- Long range - how the bloody hell to do Torture posts
- Update all rules listed. Maybe in one spot separate from the FAQ. Also use less words in them.
- Are nodes still open to anonymous viewers? Used to be they could read or see and not comment.
- Set up moderators.
- Figure out why the Syndication block isn't working with Bloglines.
- Start a contest for a new layout.
- Better exposure to Bikermice.tv and Red Planet
- Make a decision on webrings
Add the who's online block. I can't tell if anybody's using the site at the same time I am.F Figure out how to hide the Who's online block so just me and moderators see it.
- See if we need to add the Abuse module
- Find a way to send out mass emails to all users, because I doubt the read rule changes
A lot of stuff should be done to the test site first, before moving it to the live site. And some stuff listed doesn't have to happen before I slack off. I just wanted to have it listed so I won't forget it.
And if anyone else has noticed something else it needs, tell me and I'll add it to the list.
There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/