Friday, July 13, 2007

For Better or Worse

*Sigh* It used to be so good. I remember the death of Farley, and I was at the right age for it to make an impact. But it has gone so flat. I hated it at the time but I think Bill Watterson had the right idea to retire at the top of his game.

Course, why feel sorry if you can creatively snark instead?

Rayne is trying to find a new strip where he won't age. Least I Could Do: With All Respect to Lynn Johnson

And T Campbell thought he was mean. David Willis's Shortpacked: My Mother is F'in Insane

The authorial commentary at the end was over the top, but I love the blinking eyes. Foobetter 'r Foowurse! (A web version of a For Better or Worse strip had a last panel with Elizabeth blinking her eye spastically, causing a freak out among readers. I love the homage here to that.)

Read Free!
The BookWorm


Progress Bar from Writertopia

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: