Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Better on Wednesday

Not that I managed to accomplish anything other than getting through yesterday. Well, that's not entirely true. I found the site to submit Chad's junker to for refurbishing. I have to write the submission letter today.

I have to go shopping for soft drinks and binder dividers and something to hold card in. The ones I put in the exercise binder to separate stuff don't stick out past the sheet protectors. *Sigh*

I finally got the updated Alt. BM Site rules written. Approval may take longer since Foxy's not feeling well.

Time to update the To Do List.
  • Shopping

    • soft drinks

    • longer dividers

    • card sheets for purse

    • vitamins

  • Clean fridge

  • Cook

  • Dust and Vacuum office

  • Sort and file paper work in office

  • Laundry

  • Clean back porch

  • Scan papers

  • Mop kitchen

  • Wash dishes

  • Work on Writing To Do List

    • Zy's Novel

    • Submit two stories

    • Edit Blue Man

    • Edit Capt. Kate

    • Canterbury Murder Mystery

    • AMF 2007 Resource Guide

    • Cooking Show script

    • Let Us Give Thanks

    • Contact the LaPlace author


I think it's time to reevaluate my schedule. Getting up at 4 am to write hasn't happened once since I created the first schedule back on May 3rd. So the brain really doesn't want to engage at that time in the morning. I can't really blame it, after all, I'm the one hitting the snooze button. And I hate coming home and doing chores after exercising. So what will happen if I switch the two?

Getting up at 4am shouldn't be an issue. I can set up Chad's alarm clock in the living room, now that I can go through the living room without killing myself on something set in the walkways.

I like the idea out of "Cleaning Up Clutter" for dividing chores into daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly duties. But Emilie Barnes's idea of putting them on notecards and shuffle through them doesn't work for me; possibly because of my constant use of list. Damn, now that I've had the brainwave to make lists to crossout, I wish I had packed the book. Google search hasn't given me what I really need. I started the check list and will have to add to it once I get home.

Updated the weekly schedule. I'm going to try this out for a week. Workout and writing times will probably get tweaked, but overall, I think this is doable.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are a list person, I have something you might like.

http://maf.backpackit.com/

That's my lists page. This place is great, it's free (though you can upgrade) and you can access it at work without needing to install anything. I leave it open all day to track my to-do list.

Worth its weight in gold, I tell you.

M :)