Saturday, August 05, 2006

My first Saturday on the new schedule

I slept in 'til 4:30am. Had most of the daily chores done by 7am when I left to go shopping. I'm convinced that is the best time to shop. The only store that was mobbed was Office Depot at 9am and they were having a get ready for back to school party for teachers. Ran into Texas, a friend from LRF there. But I finally got everything on the shopping list--except for pork liver--and was home in time for Mom to leave for work at 10.

Saw MawMaw's nurse and we think we got the insulin straightened out. They had given her the wrong kind in the pens. *Sigh* Luckily Mom caught it. So I've been back and forth between houses since. Fridge is clean and full of groceries. I found a corner of the table behind me, but I'm only working on that in 15 minute spurts. After I finish this post, I'm going to work on the Resource Guide for 15 minutes. Being nonfiction, it's easier for me to leave it if I need to. And between alternating the two, I'll have a clean office once again.

Well, I'm down to two boxes of papers to deal with and two boxes of junk and three boxes of scanning papers to deal with. I can see my desk top and tabletop, as long as I shove the cat aside. (The real reason why I clutter, to make the surface less inviting to a feline. ;) ) I still have a pile of supplies to deal with, but I think I've done enough for today.

Also forgot about gym. *headdesk* I didn't mean to do it, but I was grandmother-sitting and caught up in the 15-minutes type like mad, 15-minutes clean like mad. And now it's storming which also ruins the second Saturday chore, yard work.



Read Free!
The BookWorm


Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: