Friday, August 04, 2006

Found the dental insurance card

It was hiding in the receipts along with my MWA membership card. I don't know how it got there.

I actually got fifteen minutes to psend on the office clutter mess this morning, even though I didn't get very far. Just started sorting stuff into filing piles. I suppose some things I could have put directly into the filing cabinet, but I'm no used to making the piles as the first step. *headdesk*

Made some changes to the sidebar. I don't like having to tweak the template everytime I write more words, so I moved the writing stuff that I will update frequently to a Backpack page made public. I think I have fallen out of lonve with the zokutou word meter because you have to go to their site in order to update it. The progress bar from Writertopia is so much simpler to change. I'll be changing them out as I do updates to the word counts.

Which reminds me, I need to do some counting. I've done some work on the Resource Guide last week but I forgot to keep track of the word count. I also need to go home and work on writing tonight. The past two night have been shot by running errands.

I started working with Backpack which Mez recommended. So far I'm liking it. There's still a lot of stuff I need to add from home--like my When-I-can-afford-it shopping list--but I've got a pretty good handle on it. We might be able to handle collaboration edits via the Writeboard feature.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: