Thursday, August 03, 2006

Back on the Track Day 6

After making it through a week of exercise, I rewarded myself with 4 pairs of walking socks from Thorlos. I'm hoping to get some new sports bras too, but that depends on the budget after food buying. I know it's only day six, but day seven is a rest day. My plan is to go, stretch, and sit in the sauna with a bottle of Propel. It's an exercise in meditation while doing a little detox. And in the sauna I can control the steam level, unlike outside.

I'm thinking I'm going to break the workout printouts from the tracking weight info, and put them in a bigger binder. I still have two more weeks to print out plus the ten week program. This way I can pass it to Chad or Mom without any embarrassing details getting mixed in.

Also need to buy: 1 pair of Thorlos, 3 new sports bras grey or white, and the smallest ab ball.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: