Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's Only Tuesday

Oodles of homework and I forgot to pack any of it. *headdesk*
EDIT: I lied. I forgot that I had packed it and just now found it.

The doors on the new outside cabinet don't shut if I try to use the built-in lock. Good thing the padlock works. I moved some stuff into it, but need to move a shelf and it was too dark at 5:30am to do that. I need to find out what's wrong with the light on that side of the porch and fix the door. Hopefully, I did something wrong with the hinges.

Chad's other eye maybe operated on in two weeks. And yes, Virginia, the government can cut off your disability while stitches are still in your eye.

Going to get massaged today, need to take care of bills, need to start on editting as well as homework. And cook the groceries I bought. Yeah, right.

And how do you measuring editing progress?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: