Thursday, August 10, 2006

Canterbury Murder Mystery

"Everybody has something to hide." Hardly an original line, but it has its uses when trying to figure out behaviors for characters in a mystery. And my roundabout way of saying, I need to work on this project.

I've been doing pretty good with my totals for the month so far, but school hasn't started yet. And so far it has only been on the Resource Guide. Chad put the teachers' workshop in October, and while I agree with his reasons for doing do, I wish he had told me in May. Oh well, me and my unreal exprectations. Revising the Food and Cooking section is going well, and Chad's supposed to get back with me with other suggestions for additions (unless he tunes out my daily reminders as nagging). I know we need more activities because that's what got left out of last year's due to time constraints. Hmm, maybe a separate workbook? I don't know if it will be this year, but eventually I would like to see us publish a book version for sale. The hold back on that is copyright permissions, which I don't have time to research right now. And my non-fiction voice, I'm not thrilled with it yet. Nother note, edit the Food and Cooking section heavily to find said non-fiction voice.

Overdid carbs yesterday by supper, but also figured out why I didn't feel so hot most of the mornings--a combination of not enough water and not enough electrolytes. So more water while at work and a Propel while working out. Felt much better physically today after trying that yesterday. I messed up my days though; yesterday was supposed to be a crosstraining day, so I have to move that to today. Also trying to find a running shoe store so I can get fitted properly with shoes. Toes are the problem now. They feel cramped not mater what I do.

The closest Fleet Feet (a store recommended in the Walking Forum) is in Houston, so I guess when I go to see Atticus over Labor Day, I'm going shoe buying too. And I don't want to hear anything about how I'm wasting money when my feet hurt.

So what am I planning to do for crosstraining since I still need aerobic activity everyday? First warmup with two laps and stretch, the upper body weightlifting routine. I have some ab ball exercises but I'm not doing those in public until after I practice them at home. And finish up with 15 minutes on a stationary bike.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: