Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Story of my life

Dump purse out to find all stray cards and organize them into special holder. Find everything but my dental insurance card. I have no idea how long said insurance card has been gone, but I last remember seeing it when I had to find all my insurance cards on Friday. Now the binder clip basket has over turned and found the letters that came with the card, but no, they only gave me one dental card. I got two of the eye care insurance card :p

Damnit, I'm going to need that card.

*Sigh* And now the stomach hurts, and I'm crabby cause I'm sleepy, and I yelled at everybody trying to fix the problem. I'm sorry really. Aggravation seized control of my brain. At least all, I was weilding is the keyboard bloodlust was running high too.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keyboard-wielding Bookworm...watch out!

M :)