Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More scheduling Fun

Thanks to the weather, I only got to the gym with time to get dressed for yoga class. And the gym is closing at 7 pm so there isn't even time to get changed into street clothes. Luckily, this crazy schedule only lasts until school starts and they have decent hours again.

Yoga is staying Tuesday and Thursday nights for the next semester. My classes are on Monday and Wednesday nights. Dr. Who is Friday night. And I need at least three days to do weights.

Right, after August 20th, it's nigh impossible.

A home gym set-up would solve all the issues. I could workout in the morning, not use as much gasoline, and it's not completely out of the price range to set up. (Even cheaper if Mom would let me borrow her weight bench for an indefinite amount of time.)

The one con--well one BIG con--I don't have a shower. And the thought of having to take a full bath every time I break sweat makes me want to beat my head against a wall until I bleed and my brains dribble out my ears. So yes, the idea really just exacerbates my level of annoyance over my current bathroom.

However remodeling even just the bathtub is out of my price range right now. I don't even know if it'll be possible to do it in August. Maybe it is possible to fix the faucet at least.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: