Saturday, August 18, 2007

Next weekend plans

I know, I'm crazy this way. But if nothing more fun interrupts (or homework assignments kick my ass), I think either Saturday or Sunday will be use the wood or get rid of it day.

I ended up on my front porch and realized I'm storing a lot of handy projects there for it. Fix a table, maybe two; fix a bench that has sentimental value (I'm still iffy on that one); fix the rocking chairs; get rid of other things. I also have a plate rack I need to put together and start using. So it seems like a good time to start clearing the stuff out.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And also there's all the fun of actually getting new (or repaired) furniture!