Saturday, August 11, 2007

Biggest Loser Poses

I finally figured out how the timer on my camera works. So my official "Biggest Loser" poses.




"Biggest Loser" is an American TV show where they take severely obese people and put them through training and food education to lose their weight. And every episode somebody gets sent home (everything is a copycat of "Survivor.") But at the end of the show they bring people back and show their before pictures and how they look now.

Technically, these aren't my before pictures since I have lost 10 pounds since June 14. But I still have a long way to go. And I don't know why I'm leaning in the first one. I thought I was standing perfectly straight.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm apple-shaped as well; all my fat is stored around the middle. I'd much rather be pear shaped.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Apple is rather new. Most of my life I have been hourglass-shaped.

Mrs. Ladybug said...

Awesome sauce chica! I am inspired and chicken. Gambatte!!! I really should though. Keep me honest and maybe get some encouragement. I'd just have to restrict my blogs....darn you!!!