Monday, August 06, 2007

Iron Experiment Day 2

Completed my first full workout in 45 minutes. Wasn't trying for a speed record, but since I got to the gym about 6pm and they close at 7pm....

Contemplating soaking in the tub but I think I won't be able to get out once I get in.

Week 8 = 194.5
Week 7 = 194.5
Week 6 = 194.5
Week 5 = 195.5
Week 2 = 199
Week 1 = 205

I'm going to do measurements every twelve weeks. Basically, I've come to the conclusion that I don't have time to try to do it every week and do housework and get dressed for work and by week 10 doing a workout in the morning maybe. Need to post what measurements I have already and a before picture, back dated.

The weight totals are my starting weight for the week. And I've been plateaued at 194.5 for too long now.

Added a new timeline to the sidebar because I kept getting lost with what week I was on. Still messed up doing it and had to edit. I must be calendar dyslexic.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: