Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Iron Experiment Day 6

80 CRUNCHES!!!!!!!!!

I don't do them all at once, but have them divided into four sets of 20 throughout the whole workout. But I still did them all even after we had worked on ab poses in yoga yesterday.

Made plans Friday night with an old college buddy, so I think the next weight day will be Saturday. If I get the car serviced as soon as they open, it should be done by the time the gym opens. And there will be time for the shower! Very important if the blind date gets set up for Saturday. (Don't read any more into that than what I said. No break-ups have occurred yet.)

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a fabulous weekend planned. Enjoy every second!