Thursday, August 09, 2007

Goddamnit, what the hell is wrong with me?

Pulled out the Educators' Guide and developed a case of itchy pants. Couldn't stay seated to work on it, had to flit to this and to that. And now the two hours I had to work are gone. *headdesk*

So here's my executive decision: nothing Saturday but Educators' Guide work. So Friday at lunch, I need to go to the state library and checkout research materials. Then after work is gym and Doctor Who. At least the research doesn't look too bad: need an overall theory book on the Tales, something with some detail about the town, and medieval music. Who me, twitch?

Now I'm going to work on the budget stuff while my brain is obsessed with that.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: