Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yummy new book time!

Q&A with Robert Fulghum I have the first four he has written and I need to get the first two in hardback. I also need to get Words I Wished I Wrote, but I don't know if I'm missing any others. Silly, go search Amazon.

Now a complete list but probably not in published order.
  • All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten - paperback
  • It Was on Fire When I Laid Down on It - paperback
  • Maybe (Maybe Not) - hardback
  • Uh-Oh - hardback
  • True Love
  • From Beginning to End: The Rituals of Our Lives
  • Christmas Friarworks
  • The Rock Bottom Remainders (collected essays from all the members in the band)
  • Words I Wished I Wrote
  • What on Earth Have I Done


Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: