Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sleep is no longer a problem

At least for tomorrow. The dentist doesn't open until 9am. One of my partials fell out. Luckily, I was already on my way straight home--skipping yoga--to work on homework.

Ever noticed how big your teeth feel in your mouth? When you have them in your hand, they aren't the same size at all.

9/21 Update: What was left of the front tooth (it died soon after the capping for the bridgework and I had root canal in 2000 to save it) broke. Had to get a post put in place of the front tooth, and now have a temporary bridge in place. So now I no longer look like a contestant from Hicksville, USA, and I have to eat very carefully for a month until I get the permanent bridge in place. I got home at 2pm and the Novacaine is still wearing off.

So the rest of the day is filled with homework, chores, and writing. If we're facing down Tropical Storm Jerry this weekend, I'd like to not worry about cleaning my house while facing it. Ditto on working on homework.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um- OWWWW!

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Actually no pain. Just feels really weird. And considering I think one of the capped teeth broke, it's a good thing. (It was already dead and had a root canal through it, so not really surprised.)

I'm more worried about getting in to see the dentist.