Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006

Okay, so this was the trial version from Saturday Oct. 28th.


And this is the actual Halloween version. That's my paying job home right behind me.


Here's a portrait shot. I think next time I use this idea (and there will be a next time, I spent too much money on snakes) I will add fangs. I liked hissing at people.


Here's my office partner Dana. I finally got someone to dress up with me! *Sniff*


And here we are with our "Best Original Costume" ribbon. Boy, did we earn it too. Dana actually spray-painted her toga the night before and kept it on all day, making herself sick in the process.


We also found out that education has been leaving out Greek myths for a lot of people. They didn't recognize the snakes, which is hard with all my hair twined with them, but they would still have blank faces when I said I was Medusa. *Shrug* Next year is going to be interesting to top.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: