Friday, October 20, 2006

Fun weekend

Well, Chad actually made it to my house. And I forgot how bad his snoring is. I doubt I'm a silent sleeper, but my sleep schedule got all throwed off after finishing "The Haunting" DVD (1963 movie adaptation of Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House) and then his snoring and then I worry if he's got sleep apnea like my father. I think it was 11pm before I fell asleep.

Tonight will probably be movie night since I want to see "Nightmare Before Christmas" 3D. < SINGS >In this town, we call home, everyone hails to the pumpkin song< /SINGS > Saturday, we have a unmandatory workshop and social for AMF. Sunday will be spend some time with my folks. And at some point during all that, I have to shop for my Halloween costume. Yes, I'm going store-bought this year. And work more on the Educators' Guide and homework.

Now, I'm off to type up the pages I've managed to scribble out on Zy's Novel.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: