That bears repeating: you don't have to grab hold of the balloon.
I'm going to share my list of fears/negative thoughts. Disclaimer: You, the reader, are simply a witness. I'm playing with how it is to acknowledge my fears without being pulled off center by them. I am not asking for help and I'm not looking for advice. Please just read and acknowledge me for being conscious of my fears.
- Being alone.
- Being unloved.
- I'm a horribly selfish person and no one should be with me.
- I can't write; it's all garbage.
- I will never make anyone proud with what I write.
- I'm just a hack writer who can only write fanfics.
- I'm being used and let people take advantage of me.
- No one appreciates everything I do.
- I will never measure up, so why try?
- If I hope for something big, it never succeeds.
- Why should I have to do this stuff since I will never use the degree I'm earing in any field I'm in.
- I'm invisibleand no one takes me seriously.
- I can't stop beating up on myself--if I keep beating myself up, I'll force a change.
There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/