Friday, October 06, 2006

Music

Okay, progress was made today. Over half a page of long-hand text, all roughly finished chapters up at Writerly (let me know if you want to read the trainwreck), and I decided I needed mood music for Zy. Something I can play when I want to get into the story, and maybe drown out my coworkers for a bit. I have decided she likes Violent Femmes and had already picked out an Alanis Moirsett song for her and Xeryl's relationship (and no it's not "Ironic"), but I think she wants some more.

Anyways, I'll probably be digging through my CD collection for that but not tonight. I'm determined to get a big chunk of the Educators' Guide done tonight. I'll worry about homework tomorrow.

Tired Sci-Fi Tropes That Must Be Retired! Ignore the comment trail, unless you want to see bashing for no good reason, and read onto the second part.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: