Thursday, September 30, 2004

Maybe it's a good thing Chad's not my biggest fan

Revenge on David Willis, his girlfriend got a little upset over Walky's death. Incidently, the comic is now "It's scratched-out" or the "comic formerly known as It's Walky." The fans haven't made up their minds yet.

In other good news, Savannah's finally going to St. Jude. We've been steadily getting pissed off at her doctors in New Orleans; it looks like they're just letting her die. They delayed chemo for weeks and refused to do radiation at the same time. Said the tumor was too big for that. Her father's sister finally got a hold of a doctor at St. Jude, and the doctor was furious. Something to feel hopeful about in that case.

I'm going to tour the downtown YMCA today, starting exercise there tomorrow. I measured myself and I am a perfect hourglass shape: chest and hips are the exact same size with a six-inch difference at the waist. Now I just need to lose 10 inches in those three areas.

I've given up on Nolan. I was going to work on the other characters, but I decided I best switch projects until Nolan starts cooperating. Which means I'll be working on EL #7 today when I have time. I have another expedition to the library to see if they've found the other Gary Izzo book and a couple of exercise books I've read parts of and was impressed with.

House news: still no date from surveyors. They have one more day before I make their work hours living hell. Note: need to buy more phone minutes so I can make their work living hell. And the first thing I have to do after I close is build a fence. You know, I'm just overjoyed with the fact that after I make an offer to buy, worked out what I'm going to buy and for how much, am just a few short steps away from having a mortgage for the next 30 years of my life, my cousin just waltz his trailer next door.

If I wanted people living right on top of me, I would have moved into an appartment. Of course the next thing he's going to do is move in his dope addict relatives in friends. Hell, he was told no he couldn't connect to my sceptic tank and was going to do it ANYWAY until the inspector told him it was too small for that many people. Next thing will be trying to steal my water.

I just hope his trailer is on the right side of the line. Because he's going to have to move it since his eager ass couldn't wait until after it was done.

The main issue it boils down to is it wasn't worth nothing until I wanted it. Same thing went for the house and now the land. And for some sick reason, my paternal grandparents think my uncle is entitled to the best portions of their inheritance, while my father and aunt get nothing. I know from past family experience, family never does anything fairly. Which is why I sidestepped them all with buying it. What my grandmother should hae done was agreeded to sell me the whole 8 point something acres, and then we wouldn't have to be making contingency plans for their eventual eviction.

I hope Joe's ill-tempered Canadian hockey players are still in town.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: