Friday, September 17, 2004

Flashback

I'm tired. I'm tired of my schedule being the one that is totally disrupted whenever something is planned. I'm tired of having so much, too much stacked on my plate. I'm tired of not writing at all on the weekends.

What the hell did I do, London? How many fanfic archives do you think the fandom can support? Have I ever made your work feel unwelcome at Alt Biker Mice Site? Course it could be she has ADD and I'm taking it way too personally. I do suffer from that. (Aug 3, 2005 note: I never reacted publicly on these feelings and they faded away. It was being fed by the stress I was under.)

I'm tired of feeling like a failed professional. A never-were instead of a has-been. And it's all because I stretch myself too thin. It's not CHad's fault--I've been this way my entire life.

I'm tired of having no concentration I bounced from project to project and they all suffer for it. You can see how good I am on focusing my mind in this vent session.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: