Friday, October 01, 2004

Time to exercise

I really like the YMCA gym. Parking included, showers, I can do my whole routine, and worry about classes later should I want to take one. I'd like to learn kickboxing, but right now all the class times don't work for me.

So no more writing hour after work. I'm going to have to buckle down and write during lunch. Well lately, I have had to run to the library. I think I have all the books I need right now. Since I had to run to the library yesterday, I didn't get any writing work done.

So I better get busy now. And concentrate on something besides how badly I want to kick the rears of the other people in the group script. Why oh why, when you haven't even established Limburger as a villain, you want to put his family into the second episode?!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: