Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It better be bloating

I finally got the doublet to a trying on point and it's too small. *CRYING*

Okay I do realize I may have made the seams a little wider than necessary. I have a tendency to do that while sewing. Here's to hoping I lose 10 pounds and the corset performs a miracle.

Finished editing Act 2; if the paying work stays light today, I should finish Act 3 and be finished until there is something in Episode 2. Though I am anticipating some bickering over Act 2. You can't copy "Rock & Ride" word for word. And Chad pronouncement that I'm working with a bunch of amateurs doesn't excuse them. They should have learned what plagiarizing is by now.

Okay mini-rant aside. Depending on what time I get home from measurements tonight, I should clean up all my math papers and apply for the FAFSA. Which means I'll actually be online some portion of the night. Woot! An accomplishment.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: