Sunday, September 26, 2004

October

Well I would have hoped the Modo and slavery post would have gotten at least one response. *Shrugs*

T and her Josh are finally married. Her blog didn't mention killing anybody, so I guess it all went smoothly. Congrats!

Current internal debate: health vs. writing. I've been watching everything that goes into my mouth and no pounds have been dropped. So evidently I have to up the exercise level on a daily basis. Current recommendations are people need 30 minutes of activity a day. If exercising for weight loss, you need more than that.

Unfortunately, it looks like the only time I have to put an hour of exercise is 4:30 - 5:30 while I'm in Baton Rouge. My writing hour.

I've tried the getting up early. I can't keep it up. I can't exercise when I get home, I don't sleep.

But it also leaves me with the problem of where to put writing time.

Regardless, I only have the month of October. After that, renewal season starts and I'll be working that hour or longer.

The weight issue is pressing because of the helath problems that run in my family. Goddess, I'm going punning again. It's not that I'm a bad weight or size, it's just it all tends to be front torso weight (sign of potential heart attack) and the diabetes and insulin resistance.

If I could exercise in the car, I wouldn't have to give up writing hour. But it's the silly concentrating and no wreck thing with driving. :p

I still have lunch to writing during. I'll just have to be more diligant about actually writing.

I don't think I'm that undecided about this. Scary.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: