Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Work on a Tuesday

Tuesday probably is the suckiest day of the week. You can't convince yourself that you're any closer to Friday and you don't have Monday's work load to distract. And I'm messing with my fingernails, a sure sign I'm procrasinating.

So what do I have to do?

Buy fabric for corset after work.
Got caught up at Red Planet already.
Finish Group Script since I've become editor/the-one-who-makes-it-cohesive/the-one-who's-going-to-get-yelled-at-because-I-won't-let-them-quote-the-original-series-verbatium.
Work on Blue Man.
Apply for Federal Financial Aid, grad school, and taking the GRE.
Finding prep materials for the GRE.
Eat lunch.

Corset I'm not sewing; I'm paying for. My skills are not up to that. Blue Man I want to work during writing hour today, so it looks like fun with the group script during lunch.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: