Thursday, September 02, 2004

Ridiculous

Looking back at it, after I slammed Arz for her stupidity (which she hasn't stopped spewing), it's like Cassidy is "wait, Arz is calling them mean baddies, they must be mean baddies! They were mean to me! And she had the nerve not to like my teddy bears! And she won't agree with me about Disney! I better call them baddies too!"

And Arz's wondertwin "The Clone" never posts except in the threads that Arz has started or is being heavily contridicted on. I smell a rat, and I don't think they have ever stopped being a Plutarkian Spy. Doesn't help the "yes we are two different people" arguement that they both over use emoticons. Like we're supposed to be impressed you can use the evil grin 5 times in a row? My theory is Arz has so little support she has to invent a friend. Given how scitzo some of her posts sound, it might not be a stretch.

I answered Cassidy's posts; T can have fun with Arz. Though she's pulling that I'm psychic I can read your soul and you don't have one cause you hate my stories and want me to edit and that's work bullshit. Now that would be a great graphic to have handy, but it probably wouldn't translate.

I need somewhere between $883 - $1020 to cover all the bills and make sure the surveyors get paid. If I borrow it now, I won't have enough money to pay it off when the house goes through. Well if it is the low end, the $883, I can pay it off. But that leaves me with roughly $77 to save toward the $1000 deductible I'm looking at for homeowners' insurance. Cripes, I have to start shopping for that again.

Get crooked math eyes again. Let me finish these fraud assessments and balance my checkbook. That way I can be sure of what I have in the bank.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: