Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A little bit here, a little bit there

I found the library book. For some reason I had never unpacked it. Bizarre, I remember unpacking it. Maybe what I don't remember is putting it back in the bag.

Finally got a chance to crawl into bed at 8:30pm. WOOT! Yes, this was a big deal, I badly needed to catch up. I delivered the dead computer to Chad and nearly went to sleep on the office couch while he was getting it from his car. Mustard whined all night long, yowling to go outside. Since I didn't find him till 9pm the night before and it was already dark when I got home, no. His yowling woke me up at midnight, but I rolled over and ignored him.

In other issues, I want to blab about editing thoughts. An attempt to corrall my thoughts and work. On the other hand I'm not crazy about having my unfinished throughts critiqued. So I guess I best leave it out of here.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: