Thursday, September 23, 2004

Head Alien Cheese killed Jason

*SOB* Jason was my favorite. No superpowers other than being a Briton, surrounded by superpowered goofballs, constantly saving the day regardless, in love with Sal since before It's Walky! started, finally TOLD her today in comic time, and gets smooshed and exploded by a Martian regen ship. And how do we know it's permanant? He and Tony are gone from the banner. And it probably took Lilith and Hooper's head out too. :( Can I still have her Ash pose on a poster?

On the other hand, I want to nominate Head Alien Cheese as evil villian genius who has actually grown the most over the span of the story.

Still holding out hope that they're not dead, because Head Alien Cheese is an evil, lying bastard. And I agree with Joel Fagin (forum boardie) that especially Jason's story in the strip is incomplete. Now if Jason is soul sucked up into the Cheese that still makes him an active player. And Willis hasn't said "yes, they're dead, Jim." *Clinging to hope*

And who would have thought I'd title a post that?

Finished group script edits yesterday. I don't know how many will actually be incorporated. Actually won't hurt my feelings all that much, because I think it's the roughest draft that got critiqued by the pros at London's school. 2 marks against technical stuff (character descriptions and camera stuff) and not enough character development. I would like to know if my edits help in the last regard.

Working on Blue Man totally today. Need to writing up the GG on Cliches and finish tweaking the next WT, but all that stuff is at home. So back to Blue Man and character creation. Or at least everything that needs to be written down about the characters. Also need to reread the section on short story mysteries in Writing Mysteries, but that book is home too. :P So much for the joys of packing light.

And I didn't get the FAFSA filled out last night. Waited so long to get ahold of Chad, by the time I got online I just had enough time to send out some neglected emails. And I'm still not sure if I have to fill the parent info out or not.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: