Friday, September 03, 2004

Am I looking forward to the long weekend?

Well there is a promise of a barbeque. There is also the need to go talk to the money people. Better call them now.

*Sigh* Have to make an appointment for Saturday. It should go through. It's not usually that expensive, but I'm trying to deal with two months of bills at a time. And the stupid credit cards. And with regular income tied-up with the surveyors. *Pulls at hair* I HATE this shit. Everytime I tell those idiots I'm going to pay them off, I have to go get more money!

And Chad is very good at being sympathetic. Unfortunately I'm looking for suggestions on how to handle shit and he has none. And he let his phone die last night. And I realized to yesterday that the trips we did take, were work related for him, finding new contacts for the Faire. The trips I was jonesing for--Drake's Raid in June and Pennsic--had to be cut for budget reasons. So yeah, now I feel like I haven't had any fun all summer, every weekend has been spent working at my house or at the site, and I have resentment levels so high I don't think one day off is going to help at all. And no time to take a vacation--that's annual leave time. As it now, I'll only have enough time to take 4 days off in Novemeber with the school days. Though as I told him last night, I don't think making plans right now is a good idea because all I want to do is yell "FUCK OFF ALL OF IT! I'M NOT DOING IT!"

I don't even have time to sew garb.

Kenn wants to talk; that's good. I'm going to insist on fixing the fence. I screwed it up last year, so it's only right to get it back. As far as the gates and the rest, we have to see how the talks go. If Red gets me the prelim art soon-ish, maybe something will get decided for next year.

*HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER FOR 30 MINUTES*

Realistically, I'm probably handing it over to Chad and tell him to make something happen because I'm not. Prepared for my demands, type of thinking.

LOL Though I did realize after talking to Red last night, that all I ever do is complain to my blog about Faire. Have to bitch somewhere I guess.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: