Wednesday, October 20, 2004

November plans

Blogging Your Novel: Part One

Yeah, I'm intrigued. Both Red and Jazzie crashed and burned with NaNoWriMo, but I think Red was going to play again. I don't want to join it officially join because both novels I need to finish are already started, and that is inherently against the rules.

Plus my supervisor has told me yet again, too much time on the Internet. I've noticed my writing projects lagging. *Sigh* Not good.

I can't join, but I like the idea of putting it in blog format. And it doesn't go against my tired of getting feedback to early feeling if I don't activate a comment feature. And I also like the idea of making myself churn out four pages a day for an entire month and finishing the damn thing.

That also leaves me with half a month to finish the rest of the stuff on the writing back burner. What's on that list?

Tutorials newsletter: should be two months ahead in each category.
WT29: Cliffhangers 2 is written
EL07: Judging Characters is written
GG10: no clue
WT30: Cliffhangers 3 is rough drafted
EL08: Antagonist needs to be written
GG11: no clue

That's shaping up nicely. Short Stories:
The Blue Man on the Porch need to finish first draft.
Underneath the Colored Lights need to finish rewrite.
Elizabeth's Oak needs editing and possible rewrite for publication.
Dreams of the Dead needs rewriting, don't remember where I left off.

That's what I have with me at work. Of course that's ignoring the Group Script and trying to catch up on the Forward Motion forums.

Half a month? Try 10 days, Kindra. Oy vay. And I haven't had any time at home to update Alt BM. Discipline under fire. I need discipline. Plus I can't sew until my fingers are healed, but typing seems to be back up to speed.

Course it also means I'm going to have to rebunkle and get back into those writing exercises.

Wasting slow time now. Hop to it!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: