Thursday, October 07, 2004

Tony smooshed again

But JASON LIVES! And Tony got to go out heroically this time around.

Funny thing about writing a prequel to an already established character, you better consult your notes a lot. I had Cyndia a whole year younger in "Blue Man" than what I had planned for in Zy's novel.

Today is my fitness assessment. After that I can work out a lot harder than what I have been. Of course going back to the A workout is going to have to wait till Monday, since the play Chad get tickets for starts at 7:30pm Friday night. I know I can do the B workout under an hour, not counting getting dressed and showering time. Since I haven't had a chance to use the A workout with all the different machines, I have no idea how much time it is going to take. So why did everyone wait until AFTER I shelled out $40 to make me popular?

And "Fans" had a really appropriate touch today. They started with an analysis of the Road Runner and Coyote. Today the sniper going to take out two of the character just fell out the window during an earthquake. Take a good look at his shadow on the pavement before he goes splat. *Snicker*

Okay time to get some serious work done today. I have to go out to site and get a box of flyers tonight after the fitness assessment thingy. And I wanted to clean house. :p I really need to clean office and find sewing stuff again and wear my new corset some more. Ack. Too much to do. Too much to do.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: