Friday, October 08, 2004

Icky weather

Finished the fitness assessment. Yes, I'm over-weight, my fat ratio to lean muscle mass is 36%, I have poor flexibility, and the 3-minute stress test nearly killed me. Nothing I wasn't expecting. Now I'm just waiting to see when my life is going to chill out so I can start adding in the A workout. :p

The perfect dialogue snatch came to my brain this morning. It's for the next BMFM and TMNT crossover. During the fight between Zack and the Oroku champion and after his eyes have blazed white.

C: You're not human... some kind of demon!
Zack: I've flown with demons. I've slayed dragons. I've stared the wicked witch of a zillion dimensions in the eye. And I'm supposed to be scared of you?

If it sounds a little atypical of Zack, that's because he is fed up. I also have a buttload of other stories to finish for any of those references to make sense.

Lots of work to do that's not work related and lots of emails to answer. I finally got my PIN from the government so I can now apply for federal aid. Which I'll have to do tonight because I don't have any of my tax info. :p Delay tactics.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: